Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
National Disability Attorney 877-655-2667
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

What benefits are offered by Federal Workers’ Compensation?

Return to FAQs


If a federal employee is injured on the job and if their claim is accepted, they’re usually entitled to loss of wages, which is called wage loss benefits, and medical care paid by the OWCP, which is the people for the government who handle the claim. You may also be eligible for vocational training if you can’t go back to the job that you were performing in the past. Lastly, if you have permanent injuries, you might be entitled to a scheduled award for the permanent injuries you’ve sustained.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Free Case

We want to hear from you. Give us a call or fill out our quick online contact form to schedule your free consultation with our attorney.

© 2019 - 2024 Law Offices of Stephen Barszcz. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.