Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Law offices of Stephen Barszcz Disability Lawyer

What benefits are offered by Federal Workers’ Compensation?

Return to FAQs


If a federal employee is injured on the job and if their claim is accepted, they’re usually entitled to loss of wages, which is called wage loss benefits, and medical care paid by the OWCP, which is the people for the government who handle the claim. You may also be eligible for vocational training if you can’t go back to the job that you were performing in the past. Lastly, if you have permanent injuries, you might be entitled to a scheduled award for the permanent injuries you’ve sustained.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

We want to hear from you. Give us a call or fill out our quick online contact form to schedule your free consultation with our attorney.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation