Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
National Disability Attorney 877-655-2667
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

What is the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP)?

Return to FAQs


It’s actually called OWCP for short, and that is the federal government that oversees and administers the claims. If you file a claim for a workers’ compensation injury, it’s covered by the OWCP. The claims examiner will be assigned to your claim and will handle your claim. There is no judge. The actually judge will be that claims examiner from the OWCP.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Free Case

We want to hear from you. Give us a call or fill out our quick online contact form to schedule your free consultation with our attorney.

© 2019 - 2024 Law Offices of Stephen Barszcz. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.