Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Law offices of Stephen Barszcz Disability Lawyer

How do I get medical care if I was injured on the job?

Return to FAQs


If you’re injured on the job, the first thing you have to do is get the claim accepted. Once it’s accepted, you can go and see a doctor. However, you may have to go see a doctor before the claim is actually accepted. So you would choose your doctor, the doctor you choose would become your doctor if the claim is accepted. If you need other physicians or other specialists, that first doctor would refer you to the other physicians or specialists.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

We want to hear from you. Give us a call or fill out our quick online contact form to schedule your free consultation with our attorney.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation