Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
National Disability Attorney 877-655-2667
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

How do I file an OWCP claim?

Return to FAQs


Once you’re injured on the job, you must provide notice to the employer, and then you must also complete paperwork that goes to the OWCP, the Office of Workers Compensation Programs, who will then review the documentation, and then make a decision on whether or not they accept or decline your claim. They may simply say, “Well, we won’t accept it yet. We need more medical or factual information on the claim.”

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Free Case

We want to hear from you. Give us a call or fill out our quick online contact form to schedule your free consultation with our attorney.

© 2019 - 2024 Law Offices of Stephen Barszcz. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.