Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
National Disability Attorney 877-655-2667
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin

How do I get medical care if I was injured on the job?

Return to FAQs


If you’re injured on the job, the first thing you have to do is get the claim accepted. Once it’s accepted, you can go and see a doctor. However, you may have to go see a doctor before the claim is actually accepted. So you would choose your doctor, the doctor you choose would become your doctor if the claim is accepted. If you need other physicians or other specialists, that first doctor would refer you to the other physicians or specialists.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Free Case

We want to hear from you. Give us a call or fill out our quick online contact form to schedule your free consultation with our attorney.

© 2019 - 2024 Law Offices of Stephen Barszcz. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.